Week 6: Finding Nemo

This week I created a finding nemo game. I started with a simple webpage with a title, a button and a slider. First I added a canvas and an ellipse to the page (Figure 1).

  Figure 1

Figure 1

Then I animated this ellipse based on the mousePressed function.  If the ellipse was clicked on, it would shrink in size (Figure 2).

Figure 2

From there, I added many ellipses.  The slider changes the number of ellipses shown and the button changes whether you will inflate or deflate the ellipse when you click on it (Figure 3). 

Figure 3

 At this point the framework for the sketch was made I just needed to add the images to the sketch.  I also included a feature that moves Dory toward Nemo when the user clicks on Nemo.  The final result can be seen at this link or in Figure 4

Figure 4